Sunday 6 March 2016

Reunited Once Again + photos from Melbourne's Luna Park!

This weekend has been the best weekend we have had in a very long time. Jeanette and Janai, my nieces and Justine and Hirams big sisters come to hang out with us and sadly go home tomorrow. But with them they are taking memories to last them a lifetime!

After the girls were dropped off late Thursday afternoon we enjoyed fish 'n chips at Peppertree Park on Thursday night for dinner. We showered them with gifts which they loved and it was so beautiful seeing the four of them together again. It was routine as normal around home as the girls soaked up use of Aunties free unlimited wifi (OMG). Later, after putting the younger four to bed Jeanette and Janai opened up about their new lifestyle and home life. I love that they were able to express themselves openly and honestly to me. It was nice for me to know that they feel comfortable enough to confide in me. Beautiful girls.

On Friday morning, after the 3 school kids left for school, we went to do shopping and meet up with Uncle Al for Brunch. Kristal finally confirmed contact and we were all excited that the kids and their mother would be all together again for the first time in six months! Later, we picked the kids up from school and headed to McDonalds for the visit. It was a anxious wait but to my shock horror she came and she looked amazing! It was so good to see them all there together, so happy in each others company so Jie, Nevaeh and I nicked off to go out for dinner, just the three of us. I went and bought Jeanette a new phone (so she can stay in contact with her support people) and we again went back to McDonalds. It was just such a happy afternoon and everyone was buzzing for the rest of the night.

On Saturday, as promised, I took the six of them to Luna Park. We caught a train and a tram to right out front of the family fun park and enjoyed the whole day there. We got an unlimited rides pass and stayed the whole day long. We checked ourselves out for lunch and then back in for more crazy adventures once our bellies settled. We made memories to last a lifetime. It really was spectacular! Before we left Jeanette talked me into getting on a ride with her. I cried. Literally! Everyone facing opposite me was laughing at me and I was trying to be brave but OMG! It was just too much! I had to sit down before the kids rushed over to pick a showbag each. It was an awesome day and it sure made up for the birthdays and Christmas they have missed out on these last few months.

Check them out..
11am and we are finally here!

Janai and Hiram on the Spider

Jiedyn and Jeanette ready to go go go..

Jeanette, Janai and Hiram on the Pirate Ship!

This was also the ride Jeanette got me on.

Janai, Jeanette, Hiram and Jie ready to go on the Ghost Train

All smiles before they entered

The four kids went on the twin dragon ride (video on my instagram)

Hiram loved the dodgem cars

Justine and Nevaeh on the flying aeroplanes

The girls waving on their way past

Jeanette and Janai ready to be dropped

These two posing on the Elephant ride

Hiram picking his prize after winning points on the clown faces

and my favorite photo, all six of them on the carousel. 

Today the vibe was bit lower knowing that the girls will be leaving again tomorrow. So I took the opportunity, although it wasn't that hot, to take the kids to the pool this afternoon. I don't know how long it will be until they see each other again but this I do know.. They got to be kids this weekend, enjoy each others company and have fun with the ones they love most! Each other!

Another little bit of love to add to the blog..

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia