Saturday 16 January 2016

A Dream Come True..

Back in October 2014 I completely made over my sons bedroom. 

As a result, every day since he has been looking at a canvas of beautiful beach huts which I positioned right above his bed! We've had a few conversations about the picture with Jie always saying how he wish he could go there..

So.. 

This summer.. before school goes back.. I am taking the kids on a family holiday to Brighton where this picture was actually taken! 

I so can't wait to see their faces when they actually see the same bright beach huts.

Follow my instagram for live updates!!

Have you done something fun and exciting these school holidays? 
Or are you a bit of a last minute person like me? 
Either way I hope your enjoying the break with your family..

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia