Sunday 10 May 2015

He Said - She Said for Mothers Day 2015

Nevaeh said:

My Mum is Melissa and she is 26 years old. Her favorite color is Yellow and her favorite food is Veggies.

My Mum's favorite thing to do is to go on the computer, but she doesn't like kissing boys.

When my Mum was growing up she wanted to be a singer and now that she is grown up she studies.

When Mum is all by herself she goes out for lunch.

Mum loves it when I hug and kiss her, but she doesn't like it when I be naughty.

Mum would love to go on a holiday to go fishing with Pop, but she wouldn't like to go to the Zoo.

I love my Mum because she tickles me when we play together.

Nevaeh knows me rather well. From Nevaeh this year I was invited to her grade Prep class on Friday afternoon for a pampering session. Nevaeh painted my nails, gave me a pizza massage, let me win a board game (twice), had me sit down so she could draw me, sung to me and danced with me for Mothers Day! Such precious precious memories to last a lifetime! Thank you Nevaeh for all the joy you've bought to our lives. ILY

  

Jiedyn Said:

My Mum is Melissa and she is 24 years old. Her favorite color is Yellow and her favorite food is Macca's.

My Mum's favorite thing to do is to go on Instagram, but she doesn't like smacking our bottoms.

When my Mum was growing up she wanted to be a dancer and now that she is grown up she wants to buy a car.

When Mum is all by herself she has a party.

Mum loves it when her kids kiss and hug her, but she doesn't like it when I be naughty.

Mum would love to go on a holiday to go to Timbucktoo, but she wouldn't like to go swimming with sharks.

I love my Mum because she makes me laugh and gives me yummy food.

Jiedyn loves his Mum and is not shy to tell me. Jiedyn showered me with gifts of star-burst lollies and Reese's peanut butter cups. In a Mothers day card he wrote 5 things he loved about me which included my smile, my kindness, how I made him laugh and said I meant the world to him. Thank you Jie for all you love and making me a Mum. ILY



0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia