Sunday 8 June 2014

Caught in a moment..

We have a new favorite family movie at the moment.

More so my favorite, but the kids put it on now because they know I love it.


Last week, after dinner I requested that we watch it and the whole movie through, the three of us snuggled on the couch with blankets and pillows. It was squishy with the cats too but it made me smile as I got caught in the moment. At the end of the movie, as the credits rolled, we all got up to dance.

This was the song.



It was fun, and silly and had us all smiley and busting our moves..

Today, after our chores, Jie surprised me by putting it on again. Like I have always said, all kids really want to do is make you happy.. This was a prime example. So I sat down (even though I had a million and one other things to do) and watched it. At the end, as the credits rolled I couldn't help myself. I had to get up and dance and Jie actually waited for it.

He knows him Mama so well.

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia