Saturday 10 May 2014

These are a few of my favorite things..


  • One on one time with my son
  • Watching Tomorrow When The War Began on DVD
  • Talking to my Dad & my best mates
  • Sleeping in
  • Face masks
  • Shiny nail polish
  • Tomato and cheese on toast
  • Playing Uno
  • Listening to 89.9 LightFM
  • Catching up on Celebrity goss
  • Instagram
  • Spending time with God
  • Eating Chinese 
  • and Vanilla yogurt
All of these are just a few of my favorite things and today I did all of them.
Something as simple as 'sleeping in' may not look much written but trust me.. its a big deal to me!
I love my sleep though it's as rare a diamonds in my home.
Anyway, I just wanted to record my day with my amazing boy.
Photos on my instagram (Here..)
Mothers Day tomorrow!!
Cant wait!!


0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia