Sunday 2 February 2014

My 1st & 2nd Pieces of the Ellani Collection!

My Wedding Ring

My Graduation Gift

On my bucket list I'd like to own 4 pieces of Ellani Jewelry. I love their collection of sterling silver designs and from the first time looking at them I knew I wanted to own a few pieces of my own. Today I own two pieces. My wedding ring (which I purchased and no longer wear) and this beautiful bird pendant which I brought for myself after finishing my certificate in Community Services last year. If you like these designs too you can check out their website by clicking here.. Let me know which is your favorite! My favorites (so far) are pinned to my board on pinterest, which can be found by clicking here..

2 replied:

Unknown said...

so beautiful Mel.

Katherines Corner said...

very pretty. I like the dove. Thank you for helping to make the Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop so much fun. Big Hugs ♥

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia