Sunday 6 October 2013

School Holidays: Day 14 part 3!

So guess who has just started using YouTube? Me thats who! Only because I blogger wouldnt let me download these videos through their player. For those of you who like to network please feel free to follow my youtube page but honestly, I wont be posting too much on there and most will be added to my blog here anyway.

So the last part of our day last Friday was dinner at Southbank before some bollywood style dancing.. 



One of the beautiful girls had Nevaeh up on stage with her and I just couldn't help but seize the moment and grab out my phone and capture these videos of my little girls first time on stage. 

Look at her go!!


It was a massive day for us all eventually getting home at around 10pm.
Completely and utterly exhausted! 

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia