Saturday 17 November 2012

Six Places.

So for this one I thought I wouldn't bore you with just any 'ol places, but with places that mean something to me. Places I love and would love to show my kids one day. All these places are in Australia as I have never left this amazing country, in no particular order we have..


Glass House Mountains National Park, Queensland


Mutton Bird Island - Coffs Harbour, New South Whales



Jackson's View - Drouin, Victoria.

Little Yarra River - Yarra Junction, Victoria

South Bank - Brisbane Australia
Great Keppel Island, Queensland

1 replied:

Rhonda @Laugh Quotes said...

These photos are stunning, I have been to 2 of these places - Brisbane and Glasshouse Mountains.

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia