Friday 16 November 2012

Seven Wants.


As a mother it's strange that your wants are generally matched with your needs. What you need is usually what we want. We're selfless like that. Most of my most precious wants are under the Check List heading above, but aside from those..

I want..

A world without poverty, a world that we can all stand proud in together.

Fresh water for all, it's still so hard to believe that there are still people in the world without clean drinking water.

My kids to go to university. To be successful and enjoy life.

The free way, a life without money.

My friends and family saved.

&

To be able to speak openly about Jesus anytime I want, without feeling judged.

Have you done the
I'd love to see the bigger picture of you heart so why not join in?

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia