Saturday 3 November 2012

Derby Day 2012

Last year Dad cleaned up, remember reading this post about his victory squizz? 
Well that was last year!!
This Derby Day tradition has been around since 2008 and I had won three years in a row (2008, 2009, 2010) but lost last year.
This year I won and made the extra effort to rub it in.
We spent the day at my Pops factory in Boronia.
Here are some photos of today..
Nevaeh sitting on some boxes

The kids amusing themselves after climbing trees.

Nevaeh and her Great-Pop watching the horses and having a chat.

Pop reading the form guide.

Jie pretending to drive the fork lift.
After Dad and I finished helping Pop out at the factory, Pop gave us a lift home.
Nevaeh and I in the front,
and Jiedyn and Dad in the back of the trailer.
The kids had an absolute ball!

And they played on the McDonalds playground after dinner!

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia