Monday 15 October 2012

BMPS Grade Prep Performance..

                                                                       Jie standing next to his best friend - Jess.
Today I went and watched yet another performance by the grade preps of BMPS. They have come a long way since they're last performance back in June and they all looked fantastic dressed in their Aussie themed outfits!

The grade preps waiting to perform..

It was no surprise to find Jie walking into the gymnasiam with his best friend Jess. She is mentioned in this house more an any other class member, the first one on his birthday party invites, the only friend he points out in his school photos and his dance partner at the school disco back in August.
Jess and Jie talking..

When Jie's Pop, my dad was here on the weekend he told him that he only planned to lip sync the song they sung today - "Home Amongst the Gum Trees". I couldn't see him that well from where I was standing but I have no doubt he would have been singing loud and proud. 




The theme of this performance was "Aussie Aussie Aussie" but with such little notice and not much money I decided to search the house before making any sudden purchases. It payed off when I found this shirt hiding way down the bottom of his tall boy draws..
Jiedyn wearing a Dick Johnson racing shirt.

1 replied:

Unknown said...

Awww, that sounds so cute!! I can't wait until my son is old enough to have school performances!! :)

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia