Saturday 21 July 2012

Our dirty little secret..

Over the last 5 years our backyard has turned into a tip. Here in Bacchus Marsh there is no hard rubbish removals and our shire does not offer tip vouchers. For a single parent to fork out hundreds of dollars for rubbish removals is near inpossible, but with help from the family tex benifit mid-year one off payment, we made it work. $480 dollars for a bin to finally get rid of our dirty little secret!








So that is what Matt and I are doing today while Nevaeh is asleep and Jiedyn is watching a movie after 30 minutes of computer time. I'm thrilled to finally be able to open my gates without having to quickly close them behind me again.. 

What is your dirty little secret?
What are you hiding?

5 replied:

DisneyBride2008 said...

What a huge relief for you! We have too many belongings for our house; our garage is full of them!

Julia @ Mini Van Dreams said...

I'm hiding a closet full of scrapbooking stuff-- that when you open the doors it all falls out! The sad thing is... lol... I have an AWESOME scrapbook area downstairs in the basement that I don't even use!

www.momontherunx2.com

Melissa Baker said...

I love scrapbooking, but I sold all I had once finding a site called "Shutterfly". I'd love to teach my mother-in-law to scrapbook one day though! So time consuming..

Sarah Baker said...

I buy the kids clothes when I see something that I love even if its too big. They are often from thrift stores so its always a good deal...We have boxes. Like about a dozen. In the attic. Labeled by size. I don't think the family knows beyond my hubby!

Melissa Baker said...

Op shopping is awesome! I op shop too..

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia