Wednesday 25 July 2012

2 in 1 Blog awards..


A very generous fellow blogger also named Melissa (Fancy that!)
thought I was deserving of not only one award.. But two!!



Before receiving this award I learnt a lot about this blogger and found we share some very similar interests.

As part of the Sunshine Blogger Award, I must answer 10 Questions (Which I never got!!) so this post wont be as long as it could be..

I must also give 10 questions for 10-12 others to answer. So here I go..

The Nomonies for the Sunshine Blogger Award are:

     Brittany
     Camille
     Delisa
     Wendy
     Tricia
     TabiDee

And my Questions for you guys are:
1. What is your middle name and do you like it?
2. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
3. What is your favorite Charity?
4. What kind of pet did you have as a child?
5. Do you watch Dr Phil?
6. Do you Ebay?
7. What was the last book you read?
8. Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail?
9. Gold or Silver Jewelry? 
10. Your favorite childhood toy?

I cannot wait to read your answers, I read all of your blogs Alot, sometimes too much so it would be good to pick your brain about a few things I have always wondered.

These are the rules if you'd like to recignise some of your favorite bloggers or (like I did) the bloggers you maybe know least about and are newly following.

1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page. 2. Answer (10) questions about yourself. 3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers. 4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award. 5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Congratulations ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆


As part of The Versatile Blogger Award I first must reveal 7 things that make me unique from others. Things you may not already know about me and things that are real and true. So here I go..

1. My Birthday is on July 27th, this Friday!
2. Nevaeh's name reads Heaven Backwards!
3. I love browsing blogs until wee hours of the morning!
4. US only Give-aways bug me, especially if it's for something I want or need!
5. Blog hopping is one of my main sources of generating blog traffic!
6. My bank is currently $67 debit!
7. I review movies on www.Blockbuster.com.au regularly!
And one to make me grow.. 
8. I love receiving tweets, even if it's a simple hello, HRU!

I hope you learnt something new about me..

The rules for The Versatile Blogger award are: 

1. Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award 2. Add the Versatile Blogger Award 3. In the same post, thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and put a link back to their blogs. 4. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers the Versatile Blogger Award and inform each nominated blogger by posting a comment on each blog 5. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself 6. In the same post, include this set of rules

And my nominees are:
        Kristen
        Alicia
        Alessandra 
        Sarah
        Shannon
        Angel
        Deb

I sure do enjoy following all of you guys!! You keep me reading when the TV is taken..

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Congratulations & Enjoy ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

9 replied:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award and shout out!! I love your blog!!

Charity said...

AWWW Melissa you are too kind!! But I have to ask am I a blog you read a lot or know least about, as we are fairly new at following each other, btw I love your blog?

DisneyBride2008 said...

I'm so happy you picked me! Thank you!!! I love your blog too :):):)

Melissa Baker said...

Bit of both Brittany..

Unknown said...

Thanks SO much! I love your blog too!

More Than Words said...

Wow..so sweet of you to think of me!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for passing it on to me!!!!

Melissa Baker said...

My pleasure to all you glorious girls xx

Melissa :) said...

I didn't know I had to ask the questions... I thought you just had to answer the same ones I did. Ooops... hopefully it's the thought that counts : )

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia