Sunday 27 May 2012

We all matter.. Leave no-one behind.

Before last night I had a heart but never felt it.. Last night my heart ached and I cried more in two hours than I have the last two months.. Last night, I watched the movie, Machine Gun Preacher which was based on a true story.

If you have been following my blog for a while you would know that I have never done a single book or movie review. This blog was created to capture the everyday blessings that God has put into my life. But today's post is not about me, it's not even about Sam Childers, an ex junky, God saved and called to save the lives of kids in Africa. Kids who were stripped of their families by the LRA at night then captured to become sold into sex slavery or used as child soldiers forced to not only kill people in their country but their family members.

This blog post is about you and the over 500 people who follow and read our blog.

Together with Sam Childers and The Invisable Children we can all unite together to stop this war in Africa and bring the LRA leader Joseph Kony to justice.. 

Please watch this:



Where you live should not determine whether you live or die . \
Every child deserves the right to have a childhood.


Join with me and my family as we demand equality among all nations and the safety of the children of the world!

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia