Friday 30 March 2012

Friends, Family and Footy!

jiedyn's & uncle al's seat

aunty zoe's fresh salad
my beetroot salad

danny and Sanjay

baby planking

danny, sanjay and aunty zoe

best friends forever

siblings

aunty zo and her happy boy
What an awesome night we had. My best friend, her family, my brother, his partner, me, my husband and our kids all in the same room to watch the first football game of the season. Us girls prepared fresh salads while the guys cooked a BBQ.. Once everyone was full we got into the game before the kids started getting tired and Zo, Saige, Danny and Sanjay had to say good bye.. The blues went on to win and a phone call to Dad, who was at the game was the highlight of the night!! It felt like a Friday night with my brother and his partner staying and us staying up all night in fits of laughter.. I may not have much of a "family" but Zoe, Allan and Meagan make up for everyone else.. Couldn't imagine my life without each of them!!

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia