Tuesday 7 February 2012

Homeschooling..

Defining 10am up until this point in our lives here would be one word - Sleep. With the exception of Sundays, at 10am while the rest of the world was busy Nevaeh, Jiedyn and I would all still be snug up in bed sound asleep.

Today is a brand new day, day three of Jiedyn attending a school he loves, day three of making breakfasts, packing bags and filling lunchboxes. And day three of getting acquainted with an ungodly hour of the day. 

Today I embraced our morning and actually thanked the LORD as I rubbed my eyes open to a brand new day. I got up feeling tired but good, got the kids up, made breakfast, packed lunches, found socks {Which is harder than it sounds} walked Jie to school getting him a special toasty from Jolly Miller's and dropped him off. Before I could leave the class room he was in my arms telling me how much he was going to miss me. It was something truly beautiful which pierced my heart and had me smiling all the way home.

Since then I have been homeschooling my two year old..
Finger Painting. A

How to sip tea. A++

8 replied:

Unknown said...

Well done on your morning accomplishments! I am a morning person (sorry to say) so I just love mornings. But you will find me struggling to keep my head up at 9pm! Neveah looks adorable having her cuppa too. Love it :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nic, I hope I too soon too become a "Morning Person"..

Unknown said...

She is too stinkin' cute. I found you through blogaholics. I'm your newest follower. Stop over to www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com

Jane and Chris said...

Who doesn't love a tea party!
Jane x

Unknown said...

Awww that is sooo precious!

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I will definitely be following yours!

http://icecreamtobellyrings.blogspot.com

Susan Evans said...

That's some beautiful finger painting... Cute pictures, as always.

Sharon said...

Oh you have reminded of some of the best times of my life; when my daughter was little and we could enjoy so much time together. The morning rush to get ready and get to school, I don't miss that at all. Love the photos!!!

Anita said...

Cute kiddos and lovely blog :)

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia