Tuesday 22 February 2011

Phone Home!

Before dinner tonight I called my Dad. I love calling him because in a way he eases my separation anxiety. I have nothing to do with anyone else in my family so just hearing his familiar voice gives me a well.. sense of belonging.

It was a quick chat, a hello, hows things, a few giggles and a touch of serious encouragement from a father to his daughter finished with a talk to you soon and never a good-bye.

I wouldn't have it any other way.. 5 minutes is all it takes once a week to let your parents know you love them.

It's Kind of hard to explain how I feel about my Dad.. I miss him with all my heart and want to make up for lost time although I know I can't. He is my rock in life and I know whenever I need anyone I'll always have him. I honestly couldn't imagine my life without him.

That's all for tonight, thanks for reading..

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia